Viral Videos Make Me Feel Better: July

These are just some of the finds that brightened up my day:

1. BP related video: They're burning sea turtles alive with their clean up efforts, they deserve to be scrutinized via comedy.



2. For some odd reason this reminds me of my family. Mostly because, we totally had a swagger van when my sister and I were growing up:



3. Football lovers singing a 90's one hit wonder, please:



4. If you knew me before Peace Corps, you knew how obsessed I was with 'The Battery's Down' (the web series)... well they made a spoof of Lady Gaga's 'Alejandro' and I'm in love. Especially since I hated the fact that the real video was all knock offs of good things: Ace of Base (I know, questionable) and Madonna.


5. And finally... Bill Murray + Poetry = great stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment