It's Official, I'm Off


Well first off, hello to the inter-web. I'm Linda! I'm from a tiny city called Los Angeles and an 09' grad from the University of the Pacific (Go Tigers).

It looks like after 6 months of arduous waiting, I am heading to Guatemala in early January! Woot woot! I received my invitation two days ago and confirmed early this morning.

Though the details are a bit fuzzy as far as where exactly I will be going--I do know that I will be living in a rural area of Guatemala with limited phone/internet/mail access. My official title is Municipal School Health Facilitator so I will be working with up to thirty schools in a program called Healthy Schools!

As you can probably tell, I'm excited beyond belief and cannot wait to jump and in begin helping out!

No comments:

Post a Comment